- Adults (from 14 years) DKK 120.00 / EUR 16.22 p.p.
- Children (3-13 years) DKK 60.00 / EUR 8.11 p.p.
Group discount when min. 20 people
- Adults (from 14 years) DKK 100.00 / EUR 13.51 p.p.
- Children (3-13 years) DKK 50.00 / EUR 6.76 p.p.
- Season ticket for 1 Adult (from 14 years) DKK 200.00 / EUR 27.03
- Season ticket for 1 child (3-13 years) DKK 100.00 / EUR 13.51
Buy a season ticket and visit as often as you like. The season ticket is a personal card. It is valid 1 year (365 days) and pays for itself on your second visit!
We will refund your admission ticket, when you buy your season ticket on your way out!
Season ticket VIP
- Season ticket VIP for 1 adult (from 14 years) DKK 350.00 / EUR 47.30
As a season ticket VIP holder, you can bring a guest for free when visiting Ribe VikingeCenter. You also get a 10% discount in our shop and our café.
We will refund you admission ticket, when you buy your season ticket VIP on your way out. The season ticket VIP is a personal card and valid 1 year (365 days).
Disabled identification card
- We accept disabled identification cards
When presenting a disabled identification card at ticket sales, the disabled person will pay for a normal admission ticket, but we offer free entry to another person assisting the disabled person.
- Dogs kept on a leash are welcome
Dogs are free of charge, but please remember to keep dogs on a leash at all times and to clean up after them. Remember to bring a supply of disposable bags.
- An activity card is DKK 50.00 / EUR 6.76
The activity card is a reduced-price ticket for three hands-on experiences:
1 x archery (Shoot 5 arrows with a Viking longbow).
1 x whittling (Work on the shaving horse at the carpenter's).
1 x coin minting (Make yourself a Ribe-Sceattas at the silversmith's).
The activity card can be purchased at the entrance.
Guided tour (groups of max. 25 people)
- 50 minutes guided tour DKK 500.00 / EUR 67.57
- 90 minutes themed tour DKK 750.00 / EUR 101.35
- 1 hour outside opening hours DKK 800.00 / EUR 108.11
Guided tours must be booked in advance.
Our Viking guides speak Danish, English and German.
Guided tours are punctual and begin at the appointed time.
The guide is able to start no earlier than 10 minutes after opening time.