Admission to Ribe VikingeCenter is led through our gift shop, which is located in the barn of the Manor Farm. This is where you buy your ticket and receive up-to-date information. The gift shop offers a wide range of crafts, gifts and souvenirs.
Opening hours 2020
08.06.-26.06. 10:00-15:30 Mon-Fri
27.06.-30.08. 11:00-17:00 Mon-Sun
31.08.-16.10. 10:00-15:30 Mon-Fri
International Viking Market 2020 has been CANCELLED due to covid-19
- Adults (from 14 years) DKK 130.00 / EUR 17.93 p.p.
- Children (3-13 years) DKK 65.00 / EUR 8.97 p.p.
From June 27th till August 9th 2020 we grant a 50% discount on the admission ticket! All other discounts do not apply.
Group discount when min. 20 people 2020
- Adults (from 14 years) DKK 110.00 / EUR 15.17 p.p.
- Children (3-13 years) DKK 55.00 / EUR 7.59 p.p.
From June 27th till August 9th 2020 we grant a 50% discount on the group admission ticket! All other discounts do not apply.
Season ticket 2020
- Season ticket for 1 Adult (from 14 years) DKK 220.00 / EUR 30.34
- Season ticket for 1 child (3-13 years) DKK 110.00 / EUR 15.17
Buy a season ticket and visit as often as you like. The season ticket is a personal card. It is valid 1 year (365 days) and pays for itself on your second visit!
We will refund your admission ticket, when you buy your season ticket on your way out!
Season ticket VIP 2020
- Season ticket VIP for 1 adult (from 14 years) DKK 375.00 / EUR 51.72
- Season ticket VIP for 1 child (3-13 years) DKK 190.00 / EUR 26.21
As an adult with a season ticket VIP, you can bring a guest - adult or child - for free when visiting Ribe VikingeCenter.
As a child with a season ticket VIP, you can bring a guest - a child (3-13 years) for free when visiting.
You also get a 10% discount in our shop and our café with a season ticket VIP.
We will refund you admission ticket, when you buy your season ticket VIP on your way out. The season ticket VIP is a personal card and valid 1 year (365 days).
Disabled identification card
- We accept disabled identification cards
When presenting a disabled identification card at ticket sales, the disabled person will pay for a normal admission ticket, but we offer free entry to another person assisting the disabled person.
- Dogs kept on a leash are welcome
Dogs are free of charge, but please remember to keep dogs on a leash at all times and to clean up after them. Remember to bring a supply of disposable bags.
Activity card 2020
- An activity card is DKK 60.00 / EUR 8.28
The activity card is a reduced-price ticket for three hands-on experiences:
1 x archery (Shoot 5 arrows with a Viking longbow).
1 x whittling (Work on the shaving horse at the carpenter's).
1 x coin minting (Make yourself a Ribe-Sceattas at the silversmith's).
The activity card can be purchased at the entrance.
Guided tour 2020 (groups of max. 25 people)
- 50 minutes guided tour DKK 650.00 / EUR 89.66
- 1 hour outside opening hours DKK 975.00 / EUR 134.48
Guided tours must please be booked in advance.
Our Viking guides speak Danish, English and German.
Guided tours are punctual and begin at the appointed time.
The guide is able to start no earlier than 10 minutes after opening time.